Selling with Mike!
When Selling your home (probably your largest asset) you want solid Professional help. Someone with experience, who has both the knowledge and success to get you the highest price for your home in a reasonable timeframe, with a smooth process that limits surprises and meets your desired expectations.
I have been working in the Residential field of Real Estate, in financing, appraising or selling of homes over the past 30 years. In my career, I have been a real estate appraiser, a lender and mortgage broker, and for the past 15 years a trained and licensed REALTOR.
I have been a consistent award winning Realtor and have been in the top 25% of sales people for Royal LePage across Canada since 1999. My unique and extensive background has given me the skills to accurately determine the Market Value of homes, design a successful marketing plan to best prepare and promote my listings and to have the proven communication skills to discuss and prepare an Action Plan for my clients, so they have a clear understanding of the Selling and moving process. The results are both positive and successful for my clients.
Here is a brief outline of My Successful Selling Plan:
Determining a Market Value for Your Home
- Breaking down how relevant sales and current listings impact your home’s value
- Discuss Market Statistics and current Market Conditions & how they impact your home
- Determine a List Price Range & discuss various options & strategies based on the agreed price
Marketing Your Home
- Discuss what’s needed to best prepare your home for listing to get top value
- Market your home (both internet and print advertising, professional photos & brochures, open houses, offer presentation strategies and more)
- Hiring a Quality Professional Team – Michael Wilson, Royal LePage & my professional partners to help along the way (Stager, Photographer, Contractor, Lawyer, Home Inspector etc)
- Open Communication and keeping you informed throughout the Selling Process and beyond
Selling Your Home
- STOP! Before you list your home, there may be things to consider & concerns to discuss? These will be addressed for a smooth transaction
- Prepare a Financial Plan – What are the costs? Are you buying and selling? Know the numbers in advance and avoid costly mistakes at the end
- Design an Action Plan and Next Steps, from start to finish to get the best results and minimize surprises or disappointments along the way
If you are planning on Selling your home, call me today to discuss in more detail your particular needs and how my Selling Plan works for Your Home.
My approach to helping you Sell Your Home, is based on clear and ongoing communication, so you can make informed decisions about Your Home, understand the process and best meet your goals. If you want a professional representing you when it’s time to move, then call me today for a confidential appointment. You won’t be disappointed.
Office – (905) 683-1790 Direct - (416) 575-7069
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Web - www.michaelwilsonhomes.com
“Make the Move with Mike”